Welcome to the updated Teachers section!
We have reorganised things a little for this school year. You'll note that the Resources area on the left hand side has now been moved into an entirely new section - Activities.
You can now search through the entire range of activities and filter them by curriculum strand and the age group of your class. This should allow you to quickly and easily find the ideal resource.
We also thought that the wonderful Discover Science Centres deserved more prominence on the site, so they've been given their own section as well.
As ever you can avail of a range of resources by following the links listed below:
- Investigate the signs of Spring with our Greenwave resources
- You can download this handy 'Thinking Science Thinking Maths' poster, also available in Irish.
- Browse the full range of activity movies that can be used in class to join Molly and Spidey as they investigate.
- Search, Find and Download our science activity sheets providing you with step by step instructions for all our fun science activities.
- Read our e-Newsletter, providing you with a wealth of information about the Discover Primary Science and Maths Programme and other general science based topics throughout the year.
- Find a Discover Science Centre in your area with our new interactive Google Map. With centres scattered throughout the island, you’re sure to find a convenient location for your school outing.
- Spend a rainy afternoon browsing some of the great Primary Science and Maths websites.
- Find out about Science Education projects and events taking place at a venue near you!
- If you’re not already part of the Programme, find out why you should register. Join almost 5,000 teachers from around the country in showing your pupils how important science is to everyday life and how much fun it can be!